Friday, December 4, 2009

Black Friday Finds - Part 3

After hitting the stores that opened WAY too early LeeAnn and I were able to go back to bed for a 2.5 hour power nap before the next wave of stores opened. Nordstrom Rack opened at 8am (because it is the kind of place that is owned by civilized people who value a full night's sleep) and LeeAnn and I were standing patiently with our cart ready when the doors opened. Once inside LeeAnn made her way straight to the racks of designer jeans while I headed straight for the clearance racks. . . which is where I found this stunner. Its an Ann Klein cardigan with adorable 3/4" sleeves, front pockets and a tie. I was immediately drawn to the color (I have been all about yellow recently) but the price tag sealed the deal.
I actually wore it the other night to Andrea's birthday dinner at Cecconi's in West Hollywood and I paired it with the $12 clutch I picked up a couple weeks ago. Made for a fun outfit.

Original Price: $109
I paid: $29
Total Savings: 73%

No comments:

Post a Comment